Most frequent questions and answers
A logbook is a record of important events in the management, operation, and navigation. It is essential to traditional navigation, and must be filled in at least daily.
Mylogbook is a digital log book. This mylogbook will be used by polytechnic students who undergoing industrial training to record their daily report regarding the task that have been given to them at their work place
- Polytechnic students undergoing industrial training.
- Lecturers who in charge of the practical students.
- Companies where polytechnic students undergo industrial training.
ONLY AFTER REGISTRATION
- STUDENT – Get their ID and password from lecturer that handle the industrial training. Afterword, they can change the password.
- LECTURER – Register their first name, last name, user name, email, password and select which Polytechnic and department there are at the registration form.
- COMPANY – Register their company name, email, contact number, password and address at the registration form.